Search Wheels by Vehicle
Shop Our Products At
We Are Experienced
Join Our Mailing List!
Wheel Exchange Program
Your Wheels with the Finish You Desire
Want to instantly improve the looks of your ride? Our ready-to-go Wheel Exchange Program is one of our most popular purchase options because there’s NO WAITING.
You can purchase the identical wheels currently on your vehicle from us – with the exact finish you desire – with no downtime at all. Here’s how it works:
- First, we identify the wheels currently on your vehicle. Just email a picture of the front and rear wheels on your vehicle and the year, make and model with your phone number and first and last name to the salesperson you’re working with or to email@example.com. Then we‘ll call you.
- Once the style of wheels you have on your vehicle and availability has been confirmed, we will bill you for the wheel exchange, a refundable core deposit, round trip shipping charges and sales tax, if applicable. If the wheels you want aren’t available right away, we will charge a 50% deposit to start the finishing process.
- If the wheels are already available in the finish you desire, they will typically be shipped out the next business day. If the wheels require finishing, depending on the finish, it will take 1 to 2 weeks for the wheels to be processed. Special order or out of stock wheels may take longer.
- Once you receive your wheels, just have them installed. Remember to keep all of the shipping boxes and packaging material that we sent you our wheels in.
- Package your factory finish wheels back into the same boxes that your new wheels were shipped in. Remember to use the protective cardboard rings on the front and back of each wheel. Ensure each box is properly closed with shipping tape. Note: not using our protective cardboard rings and boxes to return your wheels can damage the wheels during shipping and will result in a separate fee for not returning our packaging material.
- Attach the prepaid shipping labels to the outside of each box. The shipping labels can be found inside a packing envelope with your invoice/packing slip, located on the outside of one of the boxes. Make sure to remove the old shipping label first.
- Drop off the wheels at any facility that accepts the carrier’s shipments. (Check your labels for either UPS or FEDEX). Get a receipt showing each individual box scanned into the store's system, as this transfers shipping liability from you to the shipping carrier.
- Once our facility receives your wheels, they will usually be inspected within 2 business days. After your wheels have been inspected, your salesperson will call you and your refundable core deposit will be processed accordingly.
- Show off your new wheels! Keep them clean by washing them when they are cool to the touch, in the shade and out of the sun, using a clean car wash mitt with mild car wash soap and water. We recommend regularly waxing your wheels monthly with our WC-77 Wheel Wax and keeping them clean with our WC-43 Wheel Shine between washes. Contact your salesperson to purchase these great products with your order.